14 de ago. de 2009

' Uma Janela Aberta - Moon.

White moon
So lonely up there
Don’t you feel tired
Don’t you feel sad?

White moon
You must see everything
From where you are
And I often wonder “why are you so far”?

White moon, why do you have to be
So far away
A place where I can’t go?
Little delightful moon, tell me
What do you have to say
Tell me low…

Do you see our lives?
Do you hear our voices?
Don’t you feel like a lighting ghost?
Getting along with our noises?

Don’t you feel like coming down?
Don’t you ever get so lonely?
If you could answer all my questions
If you could, only…

Sometimes at night, I stand looking at you
When my eyes are made of tears
And whatever you are white or blue
You help me throwing out all of my fears

And so there you are up above
Floating ate the sky
You and your precious light
Flashing me with your love
Every single night
Surrounded by your innocent and silent cry!...

CS (há muitos, muitos anos atrás!)

BlogBlogs.Com.Br

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.