20 de jun. de 2007

-A big girl doesn't cry



I’m a pretty girl in the morning,I can be a bitch in the afternoon. I may become so mean without any warning,and I’m always changing my mood. I’ll probably be a mother at night, I’m likely to be so chick at tea time. But I’m still holding on this fight Maybe waiting someday you'll come and be mine. I can rule, cause you know what? I’m a queen. And then you’ll think I’m a fool... Without any mean. Do u know what that means?

Sometimes I cry too... but 'its time to be a big girl now...and big girls dont cry' :)


LC@

5 comentários:

Shadows in Love disse...

Ainda choram mais...

Joana disse...

Quem disse que não choram? e chora sempre que te apetecer :)

Passa no meu blogue... tens lá Prémios para ti :)

Beijooo

Até já!**

Bu disse...

=O

e eu k pensava k era um 'big girl'... ms sendo assim axo k vou ser criança pra sempre... pk se ha coisa k nnca vou deixar de fazer e xorar...

e sei bem k tu tb n oh 'big girl' =) sabes k tou aki por ti...

n te eskeças k as lagrimas so mostram a nossa força

Bu disse...

AMO.TXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

ines disse...

*a big girl don´t cry
e sim choram coz i´m a big girl!xD
TA BONITO**** cada vez melhor***

bjao otaria adoru.txii*******